[Sca-cooks] Playing with cazuelas...

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:53:40 PST 2012

This is a prime example of how poor translations loose sales. Yes, the
translation is a laugh at first but over and over. . . It looks like the
manufacturer put the Spanish version in one of those automatic
translators in google & adíos!
By the way, if anyone needs a real Spanish translator in their computers
I have two friends who sell highly profession ones.
On pottery, I have always been taught that bleach is what revives it for
it dries out between the air, cooking and of course the dishwasher. The
fact that the manufacturer is sending out shoddy translations makes me
wonder if he can guarantee his product or if he is just saying "Si,
Senor" to all customer questions–
I have never heard of boiling water in a ceramic pot or pan before use
but then I do not personally use them on the stove top. There must be a
way to make them stove top save as over and over medieval recipes are
putting earthenware on the fire.
On the other hand, they are always calling for a new pot. . .
Concerning the small crack, I would return that immediately. By
including his questionable instructions he should be challenged. Let the
store, at least, know that their customers know how to read!
Sue