[Sca-cooks] Ok, not quite finished.

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Jan 8 21:40:12 PST 2012

You might try using LEME - Lexicon of Early Modern English http://leme.library.utoronto.ca

I quickly looked up Sinettes (no entry in LEME) and then went to Lynge which has three.

LEME is an excellent resource for anyone working with words (English mostly but Latin and Italian as well) from 1480-1708 (apparently the licensed version is even better but I do not have access to that).

Have fun!

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net