[Sca-cooks] Winter revel feast

Tre trekatz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 20:46:18 PST 2012

How did you like the stuffed eggs? I have a couple different recipes for them, but wasn't impressed with the version I did in a test kitchen last week. I baked them instead of frying them (a variation I'd see said this would work). Unfortunately, they seemed extremely bland.

I'm working on putting together two feast menus for feasts this Spring, and had been hoping to use the eggs at one of them.

Ceara