[Sca-cooks] kidney

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 23 12:11:06 PDT 2012

Steak and kidney sausage appears in a Gary Rhodes cookbook cited here
http://forum.sausagemaking.org/viewtopic.php?t=3073&sid=e8f0bfca8a84dab5f55a604a8d569eae

I have have literally dozens of steak and kidney pie recipes. I am not able to sit and type them out today.
I don't eat it and can't offer a favorite recipe.

I'd turn to Lizzie Boyd's British Cookery or my UK Reader's Digest  Cookbook for a good set of recipes to look at for both requests.

You might try Google Books or just google and see what a search turns up.
Fat: An Appreciation of a Misunderstood Ingredient, with Recipes  By Jennifer McLagan has a good looking recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/cpxhurz

Johnnae