[Sca-cooks] New award in our barony for COOKS!

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jul 31 08:17:11 PDT 2012

I suppose it depends on the number of feasts and their demands in part.

In terms of awards in cookery, the West holds Wooden Spoon Competitions and
I suppose one should mention that Master received a Burdened Tyger for his work
in a kitchen.

It was written up in 2002 (wow a decade ago) as

"Adamantius, whose own OBT is for valorous and continued function in a
> kitchen infested by nuns... very nice nuns, mind you, but no amount
> of cleaning or spraying could dislodge them >>
Especially the one who just wanted a little tea......about every 1/2 hour.
He really did deserve that Burdened tyger.
Andrea
Autocrat at said event.

He then rec'd another in 2010.

Johnnae