[Sca-cooks] walme...can't remember

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Jul 15 16:22:06 PDT 2012

LEME is my go to source.
It searches 123 references from 1400 to 1702.
http://leme.library.utoronto.ca/lexicons/?all
The public access is great.
I have not tried the advanced private or library access yet.
They seem to be adding to the data base all the time because I am sure when I first started using it the reference works were not as extensive as they are now.
Eduardo