[Sca-cooks] Carolingian Foodways by Volker Bach

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 23 23:35:18 PDT 2012

The Compleat Anachronist is just out, so it may not have hit their page yet, but it should. I got my copies last Thursday. But if you are into Carolingian food, you won't find much of anything new to you there. I was just using a collection of the generally known sources and lots of speculation. There isn't enough room in one of those to go into much detail on so broad a topic.

YIS

Giano