[Sca-cooks] New award in our barony for COOKS!

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Jul 31 08:01:31 PDT 2012

The B and B are thinking of making it once a year.  I think twice would be better.  Apparently I get some say in what they are doing, since I got the first.

Our then-not-Baroness was in my Roman midwinter kitchen, so she KNOWS what goes into putting on a feast, esp when the state cracks down with regulations.

Cailte

Kathleen Roberts
Admissions Advisor
University of New Mexico

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."
W. B. Yeats
"The hand that rocks the ladle rules the world."
Nadia G.

>>> Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> 7/31/2012 8:55 AM >>>
Cool is definitely the word. Can it be given more than once?

Glad your class went well.

Johnna