[Sca-cooks] Recipes

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:52:11 PDT 2012

I would take it as equal parts of both apples, and zucchini.  From a
distance it really looks like sauerkraut.  :-)  I would probably put in
carrot for color.  I am going to try putting it together for our lodge
picnic next month.  Maybe parsnip.  Garnished with crab apple rings.   One
must have a hint of color....

Aldyth