[Sca-cooks] New award in our barony for COOKS!

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 18:21:48 PDT 2012

Cailte mentioned:
<<< At al-Barran (Outlands) Arts and Sciences competition, our Baron and Baroness announced the creation of an award (non-amerigious I think) for those cooks who serve the masses on the field, the feasters in the hall with tasty period creations, and do it "willingly" and with grace and beauty.   SO COOL!!!!  Sorry, I said that already.  It is the Order of the Scorpion's Spoon.   Gives recognition to we cooks who can so easily fall into the chasm between service and art.  >>>

Congratulations!

Being in the Outlands and being the "Scorpion's Spoon", are you sure this doesn't have anything to do with habanero peppers and such? :-)

Stefan
Then you could include the Chirurgeons as well. :-)

======
Mark S. Harris
Electronics Engineer, Board and Systems Design
MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris