[Sca-cooks] Foie Gras

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 16:14:10 PDT 2012

Thanks Ranvaig,

I'll add that to my list. I find the reference to the Jews of Bohemia interesting because it was my understanding that foie gras isn't kosher. Maybe that's a more modern interpretation of the kosher rules, or the fattened livers in Bohemia were the result of natural gorging behavior rather than gavage.

Juana Isabella