[Sca-cooks] Sabine Karg's book available was 'A culinary journey through time'

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jun 17 16:23:58 PDT 2012

Our good friend Devra at Poison Pen Press has gotten hold of a very small shipment
of Sabine Karg's new book. This is the one that we discussed on the list
back in the spring. If you want a copy, you probably need to write asap and get one.

She is asking $38.95 plus $3 postage for it which is 20 % less than what Karg quoted me for getting a copy direct from Europe. Devra wrote that " It has its flaws, but I think people will find it interesting."  Devra <devra at aol.com>

Johnnae

sent on 16 April 2012

The title of the book is
'A culinary journey through time'.

Another article here which seems to be the same press release
http://sciencenordic.com/research-based-cookbook-cavemen-and-vikings

Devra was seeing about getting some copies.

Johnnae