[Sca-cooks] A Feast of Ice and Fire

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jun 1 13:51:29 PDT 2012

You know, I have never watched the series nor have I read the books. We don't get HBO.

I did see the cookbook today and thought it was funny that 17th century recipes get labeled as medieval.
No list of what books they looked at for the recipes or if they looked at other cookbooks or websites for ideas. Original recipes are credited though.

Johnnae