[Sca-cooks] Foie Gras

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 17:53:16 PDT 2012

Well there are rules about how organ meats must be cooked.  A chicken liver
as far as I know needs special preparation because of the veins and the
question of whether the blood has completely drained.  I don't know if
that's the same for a goose (or duck) liver.  I'm sure someone with more
knowledge about kashrut laws could explain it better.

Shoshanah