[Sca-cooks] Somewhat OT: Historical Household Names using Food

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Jun 14 23:53:22 PDT 2012

Household "names" and devices can be registered but they may have changed
that rules within the past 8 years. To my understanding, households are not
recognized in any formal capasity. Guilds on the other hand can be
recognized as a formal entity by a kingdom.
Anyway we need to save this topic for the weekend and get back to food. :)