[Sca-cooks] OT: Final Vorkosigan Book?

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 22 12:16:44 PDT 2012

 >E-ARC of Lois Bujold's final Vorkosigan book is out, reading that now.

Do you mean the latest book or the last one she will write in the
series?  And, what is the title that you have?

The book, "Memory", is the one I particularly re-read after I stepped
down from doing Pennsic classes after 6 years (5 in a row).  I certainly
empathized with Miles who didn't know what he was going to do when he
couldn't be the Admiral - and I didn't know what I was going to do after
I stopped coordinating Pennsic classes.  I understood his angst.

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com