[Sca-cooks] OT but sooo Cool!!

V O voztemp at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 18:46:31 PDT 2012

I just have to say something!!!  I went to a garage sale today, and the lady had a BUNCH of old recipe holders and cook books.  I got three tubs full of books and boxes for $15.00.  So far they have been Goldmines of stuff!!  Books like The Encyclopedia of Cooking Cir. 1953, 1940's church cook phamplet with great recipes, 28 recipe boxes and books that are stuffed full of clippings and handwritten recipes, and............

I am sooooooo excited to go through all of these!

SCORE!!

Just had to share with people who would understand, SOme people think I am nuts to be excited about something like this.

Mirianna