[Sca-cooks] Somewhat OT: Historical Household Names using Food

Richenda du Jardin richenda.du.jardin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:06:28 PDT 2012

On 6/14/2012 11:11 PM, otsisto wrote:
> [...]
I'm a herald. What was the name that was returned? I'll look up the
decision and explain the issue and how you can address it on a resubmission.

> De: SCA wise, there are only 49 registered households. It would seem that
As a herald, I can attest there are far more than 49 household names
registered.  I don't know where you get this number, but it is very,
very wrong.

Richenda
(known as Black Antelope herald in An Tir)