[Sca-cooks] 36 days

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:03:30 PDT 2012

I am reading a wonderful book about food tabues and other weird and
nice issues. Pity Raj is not longer here :) he should enjoy this book,
"Unpalatable Cuisine". Horse meat, sweet breads, frogs, bull
testicles, you name it :)
Ana

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> wrote:
> The list has been quiet of late. Is anyone working on any projects
> regarding medieval foods or cookery, feasts, reading any books, research, working
> on any recipes?
>
> oh 36 days until hot dishes and quivering Jello-o molds, otherwise known
> as Silly Season….
>
> Johnnae

http://writings-escrituras.tumblr.com/
http://maraya.tumblr.com/
http://www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/gender-issues/
http://www.scoop.it/t/literary-exiles/
http://www.scoop.it/t/museums-and-ethics/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0
http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci