[Sca-cooks] History professor and foodie

Crandall 4fooles.matters at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:40:14 PDT 2012

The Thucydides quote? It is from  —Thucydides (460-400 BC), from Pericles'
Funeral Oration, in *History Of The Peloponnesian War*

The other? I wrote it, years ago, or at least I remember adding the second
part, it has been at least 10 years. I am sure that there was someone's
writing that inspired me, other than being betrayed by those I trusted.

Crandall, Olde Phart