[Sca-cooks] Brill Online

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 13:24:05 PDT 2012

Ohhh Thanks Johnna. I just searched "culinary", "cook" and "food" and found several interesting things.

I found the source I think Urtatim used for her recent feast, another on food in medieval Cairo (Urtatim I'm pointing this at you) and one on processing food in Ancient Rome. I'm sure other search terms will mine more gold :-)

Juana Isabella