[Sca-cooks] long reach grabber

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri May 4 22:25:15 PDT 2012

Christianna mentioned:
<<<  I also have a grabber that I use not only
to get things off of tall shelves, but also up off the floor if my
bending-over-parts are not working so well that day.  My current
grabber is
on its last legs, and I will definitely be getting a replacement soon.
(The current one looks like this:
http://www.norpro.com/store/products/long-reach-grabber)  >>>

Do you have another link for one similar to the one you like, either
at this store or another? When I use this link, I get bounced to an
upper level, presumably all their products, and I can't find any
grabbers.

This "long reach grabber" sounds like something my aging mother could
use. (My wife has me and a stool if needed)

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com