[Sca-cooks] OT: Food Dehydrators

Genevieve de Lironcourt ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:17:51 PDT 2012

Margaret,  I was going to reference the very same thing.

You can see his versions of his "Blowhard 2000" (I think is what he calls
it) on his dried fruit episode and the herbs episode.

I'm sure if you search on YouTube Alton and those keywords you will find it.

Genevieve

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Gretchen R Beck <cmupythia at cmu.edu> wrote:

> Alton Brown recommends a box fan, some furnace filters, cheesecloth, and
> big rubber bands.
>
> toodles, margaret

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering--- Bruce Lee

A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into---George Orwell