[Sca-cooks] fwd: [MR] Research Resource: Digitized Library

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed May 16 18:41:18 PDT 2012

 From the Atlantia list from the AEthelmearc list.

My apologies if this is a repeat, but I thought some here might be
interested. I don't know if this particular collection includes any
food books.

Stefan
----------
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:30:19 -0400
From: Marie Stewart <maricelt at gmail.com>
To: Atlantia - MerryRose <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: [MR] Research Resource: Digitized Library

Taken In Total from the AEthelmearc list - Happy Hunting ~ Bridgette

Dear Friends,
This is the most wonderful thing online that I have discovered in the
last
year.  There are many period books that have been digitized so you can
turn
through them, with a magnifying option, as well as a text button which
explains what you are seeing . There are great examples for clothing,
embroidery, scribal, armor, all sorts of research.   I just had to
share...

http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/ttp/ttpbooks.html

These are provided by the British Library and they will be adding
more, so
bookmark this site and come back frequently.  I certainly hope you
have as
much fun browsing as I have today.

A very excited,
Meisterin Felicity