[Sca-cooks] Theromix? Thermomix?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat May 5 18:24:04 PDT 2012

> I cannot understand why the states is not selling this product. It has
> been a permanent fixture in our home in Spain and shall be one here.
> Suey

For the U.S., I would say the high purchase price limits the potential
sales.  For a third of the price, we can purchase a group of good quality
kitchen appliances that will perform all of the functions with the advantage
that using one device doesn't tie up the others.  Also, the people who would
be in the market for a Thermomix are in the income bracket that they are
more likely to have large kitchens that can  hold all the appliances.  The
people who could seriously use the device will most often be priced out of
the market.

Bear