[Sca-cooks] Minor rant - allergies and following directions

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue May 8 09:37:36 PDT 2012

On Mon, 7 May 2012, Tre wrote:

> I copied this from my blog, because the final question is relevant here, and something I'm interested in some input on. When do I finally say "it's not my problem"?

Really, as long as you make an attempt to not have any particular
ingredient be in ALL your dishes (onions are a good example), and you've
announced that people with specific dietary needs should contact you,
you're fine. Somone comes to you day-of and starts complaining that you
didn't do X to accomodate them, your response should be "I'm sorry, did
you submit a dietary restrictions form? No? Then it is not my problem."

Margaret, who has no patience with people who do not take responsibility
for their own issues