[Sca-cooks] Minor rant - allergies and following directions

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Wed May 9 00:03:16 PDT 2012

On 5/8/2012 11:13 PM, Stefan li Rous wrote:

> The cooks side of this arrangement is to publish or make available an
> accurate ingredient list before the event. And to STICK TO that
> ingredient list. No adding new ingredients simply because they were on
> sale the week before the event! Also, taking reasonable care to avoid
> cross-contamination between dishes.
I just carry an epipen, and pray that there is no mushroom[anaphylaxis],
fish sauce/shellfish [projectile vomiting] or coconut/tropical oils/palm
products [projectile the other end] and rarely show up at feasts without
contacting the cook and autocrat ahead of time or I just bring my own
foods and go off board.