[Sca-cooks] Minor rant - allergies and following directions

Laureen Hart lhart at graycomputer.com
Wed May 9 17:29:31 PDT 2012

Agreed, take reasonable contamination precautions, list all ingredients,
offer a varied choice of ingredients , and hope people can find something
that suits their needs.
If anyone has a dire allergy, they should be carrying their own Epi pen
and/or bringing their own food.

I have a sister who is GI, she is bonkers picky - like, she could be the one
who asked Bear about what the yeast was grown on. I have to remind her that
gluten didn't kill her for the first 45 odd years, why is a miniscule trace
going to kill her now? On the other hand, she always plans on bringing her
own food and never demands that people cater to her needs.

Randell Raye