[Sca-cooks] Dehydrators

Drucilla Meany-Herbert bookshop at charter.net
Thu May 10 11:10:23 PDT 2012

I used American Harvester  for 10 years- think that was the name by Nesco.
It  was ok, inexpensive and sturdy. Made small batches, had no temperature
gauge.

Last year I upgraded to Excalibur. Love it love it love it. I bought the 9
tray model without the timer. I guess it depends on if you are just
beginning. I have been dehydrating things for awhile now and wanted one that
had a temperature gauge on it so I could do all manner of things. Excalibur
is not inexpensive, tho.it is an investment.

Gwyneth