[Sca-cooks] Anyone familiar with Botanicus Medieval Village in the Czech Republic?

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Sun May 13 19:19:49 PDT 2012

Betty and I will be spending a week or so in and around Prague shortly.
Googling around, I noticed that there is a "medieval village" about an
hour from Prague and wondered if anyone here was familiar with it and
could say if it was worth a visit. Looking at the menu on the web page,
it doesn't sound very authentic, but they are also supposed to have
craftsmen of various sorts working, which might be interesting.

--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com