[Sca-cooks] Minor rant - allergies and following directions

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri May 11 04:06:03 PDT 2012

On 5/10/2012 10:46 PM, Stefan li Rous wrote:
> Liutgard mentioned:
> <<<  When my
> kids were little I figured it was my responsibility to deal with and
> always kept some nuts and dried fruit in the feast basket, just in
> case. >>>
>
> Was this food choice because of your fibromyalgia (That's harder to
> spell than "florilegium"! :-) ) or were those chosen simply because
> they were easy to handle and didn't need to be refrigerated?
>
> Stefan

No, it was because I knew the kids would eat them and shut up! :-D But
my kids almost always ate what was presented. Except fish. Younger two
wouldn't eat it, maybe because we ate a lot of it at home. I don't know.
(That and my son once got a bone in his throat, but that is another
matter...)

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: