[Sca-cooks] Finally updated my blog: Preserved Lemons

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 12:21:10 PDT 2012

Mercy, the preserved lemons you brought to the Saluminati meeting last weekend were yummy :-)

Juana Isabella
West

Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:42:16 -0700
From: Mercy Neumark <mneumark at hotmail.com>
To: <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Finally updated my blog: Preserved Lemons

I think it was someone on the cook's list that asked me for my recipe for the preserved lemons I did.  I can't remember as it was so long ago.  I finally updated my food blog, so I apologize for the bandwidth.  ::sigh::

I'm getting better with the blog, or trying to.  Trying to update more often than once a year.  I have too my blogs and not enough time. :|

Here is the food one at least.  To the person about the preserved lemon, hopefully it helped.

http://feastofthecenturies.wordpress.com/

--Mercy