[Sca-cooks] Theromix? Thermomix?

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sat May 5 04:50:46 PDT 2012

>As far as other space saving ideas...
>
>A compact and convenient way to store spices. Many of my spice jars
>are in a vertical wire rack inside the cupboard door, but that was
>filled long ago, and now they are in various, sometimes difficult to
>look through, areas around the kitchen and deep on cupboard shelves.

I've mentioned this before (you even put it in the Florilegium), but
I have a rack that stores spice jars on their sides, that fits
between the counter top and the top cupboards, very conveniently to
hand.  Actually a group of three racks like this stood on end.
http://pictures.kyozou.com/pictures/_2/1943/1942823.jpg

Ranvaig