[Sca-cooks] Minor rant - allergies and following directions

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 10 22:46:44 PDT 2012

Liutgard mentioned:
<<<  When my
kids were little I figured it was my responsibility to deal with and
always kept some nuts and dried fruit in the feast basket, just in
case. >>>

Was this food choice because of your fibromyalgia (That's harder to
spell than "florilegium"! :-) ) or were those chosen simply because
they were easy to handle and didn't need to be refrigerated?

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris