[Sca-cooks] Trdelnik query

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun May 27 09:19:32 PDT 2012

Great post. The Rumpolt translation is so great. I think we have discussed in the past that he was perhaps
Transylvanian so maybe this recipe reflects that background too.

I was speaking about any early recipe labeled Trdelnik which I am unsure that we can locate. Something to look for sometime.

Hagger has engravings of the rollers.

If you use google images and search under Spiesskuchen, you get pancakes and baumkuchens which are batter cakes.
Searching under Trdelnik in images is interesting.

Race has started so time to go.

Johnna