[Sca-cooks] OT-Vintage recipes and recipe booklets

Colleen McDonald colleen.mcdonald at comcast.net
Sun May 20 21:02:08 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm going through my mom's estate and came across some 50's, 60's and 70's
recipe booklets and recipes.  I thought perhaps someone on the list might
be interested.

There are multiple "Kitchen Cabinet" pages from Sunset Magazine in the
early 50's, Betty Crocker's Bisquick Party Book, Betty Crocker's Frosting
Secrets, Quick Recipe Favorites (recipes using 7-Up) and a bunch of other
items.

If someone is interested, I will foot the postage to get them to you.  I
just hate to throw out recipes and recipe booklets.

Cainder