[Sca-cooks] Back in Time for Thanksgiving 1621

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Nov 13 06:19:11 PST 2012

I actually enjoyed it.   Nice authentic look, much better than
Supersizers.   The 'comedians' are not bad, and not snarky, although
occasionally i thought the village got together to buy a one way ticket
for their idiot.   No pilgrim suits... yea!!!!!!

Even the husband enjoyed it.  I believe the humor helped there. ;)

Food looked good.  Nothing outrageously horrid.  Seemed about right.

Cailte

Kathleen Roberts
Admissions Advisor
University of New Mexico

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him
through temporary periods of joy."
W. B. Yeats
"The hand that rocks the ladle rules the world."
Nadia G.

>>> Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> 11/12/2012 6:49 PM >>>
OK just turned over and came across this on the Cooking Channel. Looks
like a version of an American the Supersizers Go do Thanksgiving….

Back In Time For Thanksgiving is a culinary journey through the dishes
that kicked off America's favorite food tradition. Join host Simon
Majumdar, comics Sasheer Zamata and John Murray as they hunt, gather,
catch, prep, cook and eat their way through America in 1621, and the
first Thanksgiving feast.

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/back-in-time-for-thanksgiving/index.html

Gonna also be on

November 13, 12am Back in Time for Thanksgiving Back in Time for
Thanksgiving
November 18, 7am Back in Time for Thanksgiving Back in Time for
Thanksgiving

Johnnae