[Sca-cooks] Culinary Symposium 2013!

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 13:20:36 PST 2012

Forwarded at the request of Baron Refr Fiachson

CS 2013 is shaping up to be quite the awesome event, with about half the people registered so far coming from out-of-kingdom.  It's a great opportunity to get your culinary geek on with hardcore enthusiasts from up and down the coast.

We currently have 28 people preregistered, and we need 36 by this time next month for the event to be a go.  If you are considering going, please register soon so this great event can be held this year.

See http://dragonsmist.antir.sca.org/index.php/wccs/ for details.

YIS,

Refr Fiachson
Baron of Dragon's Mist