[Sca-cooks] Any Word From the East Coast?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Nov 1 19:23:21 PDT 2012

We just got electric and internet back, but I think our town is ahead
of the curve. CP&L is saying that much of the state (Connecticut) may
be without power until Monday or Tuesday.

Very little loss of life, other than a couple idiots (in Ct), but
massive inconvenience. Fortunately, the weather has been mild. Rumor
has it that a couple of Manhattan relay stations caught on fire, but I
haven't had any news in days- just got on line a few minutes ago.
Margali, Rob, and I are all fine, if a bit annoyed at the usual CP&L
incompetence.