[Sca-cooks] Any Word From the East Coast?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Nov 2 07:04:04 PDT 2012

> I've heard from Master A, he and family are ok, he rode out the storm
> sitting on the balcony in a raincoat, with an adult beverage and a good
> cigar. :-D
>
> Liutgard, whose daughter and new son-in-law are now feeling like moving to
> Seattle was The Thing To Do...

I'm glad Master A. found Sandy to be performance art.  I slept through
Camille because it was amazingly boring.  Good thing the pine tree fell away
feom the bedroom.

Seatlle used to have some horrendous rains and mudslides.  And there is
always the (hopeful;ly distant) possibility of Rainier going active. But I
must admit I've always found the town more congenial and comfortable than
those of the East Coast.

Bear