[Sca-cooks] Any Word From the East Coast?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Nov 2 12:54:12 PDT 2012

I'm getting information from non-SCA people in New Jersey:

Hoboken NJ:
Gio wrote:

Nat Guard is here providing the basics. no power. out of gas, but
there are now charging stations. getting cold tonight. shelters are
over crowded. massive damage!

And a SCAdian said that his building is on half power, which means,
among other things, that half the hall lights are on, and half not,
and half the electric plugs work, and half not, so his fridge is good,
but not his microwave.

A metal artist friend, just up the road in CT is in good shape because
of his set up, but he's wishing he could go someplace other than
McDonalds for Wi-Fi and breakfast (Official Food content, kinda ;-)