[Sca-cooks] Da Best

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Nov 4 16:05:32 PST 2012

Thanks everyone. It was quite a surprise to be informed I'd won. I didn't even
know the article had been nominated.

It was for the review of
Feinberg, Bonnie and Marian Walke's War Fare: A collection of recipes and remembrances from The Sated Tyger Inn and Battlefield Bakery, two famous food purveyors at the Pennsic Wars of the Society for Creative Anachronism.

Johnnae