[Sca-cooks] Black olives!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Nov 30 13:58:59 PST 2012

On 11/30/2012 7:23 AM, galefridus at optimum.net wrote:
> The huge Italian grocery store near me gets raw black olives in today -- more experiments will ensue. What the heck am I going to do with all these olives when I'm done?!?
>
> -- Galefridus

Are you kidding? Christmas gifts! Starting with the Cooks' List! :-D

Liutgard, who put in a couple of all nighters to finish a project so I'm
feeling a bit reckless :-D

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: