[Sca-cooks] Looking for Holiday Submissions

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:13:21 PST 2012

Greetings to the list!

I'm a Baronial Chronicler of Altavia (San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California) and I am putting together a "Holiday" issue.  If any of you all have any period Holiday themed articles, poems, artwork or anything that you feel that would fit into my newsletter, I would LOVE to publish it.

Also, I am looking for some redacted middle eastern food dishes to publish if possible.  Our Yule's theme is "1001 Altavian Nights" which is middle eastern themed.... I was asked to provide recipes to help people try to bring in period dishes that fit the theme.  If someone can help provide some of those, that would be so awesome!

Any help would be appreciated.

--Baroness Asakura Mashime (Mercy)