[Sca-cooks] Awful Trip...Marcus Loidolt

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Thu Oct 11 11:04:20 PDT 2012

oh dear. does this look like a previous "help, I'm stranded & broke at the far ends of the earth, pls send money" spam we saw here a couple of months ago? I think Marcus' account has been hacked???

Marcus, please forgive me if I'm being overly paranoid, but... looking back at other posts of yours on the sca-cooks list, this just doesn't look like your writing style either! especially the white space between paragraphs and the sloppy grammar & punctuation...

chimene, really hoping Marcus is OK, and whoever actually sent this gets what he deserves!