[Sca-cooks] Awful Trip...Marcus Loidolt

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:28:37 PDT 2012

On 10/11/2012 2:04 PM, Patricia Dunham wrote:
> oh dear. does this look like a previous "help, I'm stranded & broke at the far ends of the earth, pls send money" spam we saw here a couple of months ago? I think Marcus' account has been hacked???

I got one of these from one of my accounts sent to me from one of my
other accounts that was cancelled several years previously, I really
sounded upset at being mugged .... sometimes they are using an email
address from someone's address book they hacked so it isn't actually
from the person in question.

--
__
musings of an insomniac - Cracked Pots and Psycho Investigators at http://aruvqan.wordpress.com/