[Sca-cooks] Fwd: national canning day - OOP

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Mon Oct 22 13:32:37 PDT 2012

For those of us who can... I haven't tried Tattler's yet (still need the moral support of that seal clicking sound) but those who I have talked to love them.  Now, I realize 200 is a lot of lids, especially since these guys are re-usable, but if you are interested...

Cailte

Kathleen Roberts
Admissions Advisor
University of New Mexico

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."
W. B. Yeats
"The hand that rocks the ladle rules the world."
Nadia G.

>>> Joseph Roberts <jlr87105 at yahoo.com> 10/22/2012 2:12 PM >>>

Tattler Reusable Canning Lids ( https://www.facebook.com/reusablecanninglids?ref=stream )
Tomorrow is National Canning Day!

To honor the occasion we will be offering a free copy of the canning book So Easy to Preserve with the purchase of every 200 piece bulk mix, while supplies last.

So Easy to Preserve is published by the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension Center and is considered one of the best resources for USDA approved canning methods and recipes.

This book is a $25.95 value and supplies are limited! Get your copy by using coupon code EASY tomorrow 10/23/2012 when ordering the 200 piece bulk mix pack.

http://www.reusablecanninglids.com/store/index.php/shop/200-pcs-bulk-mix-reg-and-wide-mouth-100-each.html