[Sca-cooks] Out of Period Question about Green tomatoes

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 06:53:45 PDT 2012

I don't have a pasta sauce - we just made fried green tomatoes as part of a
southern dinner.  But I'd love your pesto sauce recipe.  I'm looking at
about 50 green tomatoes sitting on my dining table right now.

I've made pesto with basil and pine nuts and with swiss chard and walnuts
and I've even mixed the basil with Italian parsley but I've never made it
with green tomatoes.

Shoshanah

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Drucilla Meany-Herbert <bookshop at charter.net