[Sca-cooks] Awful Trip...Marcus Loidolt

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 05:41:47 PDT 2012

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to
 Madrid, Spain for a short vacation.unfortunately,we were mugged at the
park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen
off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've
 been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues
at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having
problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us
leave until we settle the bills. Well I really need your financially
assistance..Please, let me know if you can help us out?

   Am freaked out at the moment!!

       Marcus Loidolt