[Sca-cooks] A Fifteneth Centurie Cokeboke by Daphne Hilsdon

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Oct 16 10:31:26 PDT 2012

So she didn't use the standard manuscripts found in

Two Fifteenth-Century Cookery-Books. Edited by Thomas Austin. (England, 1430).

I suppose the Morris she cites is the Liber Cure Cocorum.

Thanks for the review. I used my Prime library download last night on another volume.

Johnnae

It's a collection of 15th century recipes: snipped